Operable Folding Partitions – Folding Walls
HUFCOR® operable partitions — also known as folding walls, flat panels, movable walls, and room dividers — set the standard for quality, durability, acoustic separation, and ease of movement. They are the creative way to add flexibility and functionality to your space.
Features and Benefits:
- Certified sound control up to 57 dB
- Wide range of wood veneer and laminate options
- “Quick-Set” manual or semi-automatic locking seal system
- Smooth-running, low-noise aluminum track system with wear-free Delrin® castors
- Low weight due to reinforced bolted aluminum frame
- Single or double-leaf Pass Door options available (no need to open full wall to gain access)
- EI30 fire resistance available for Type 100
- Wide range of parking (stacking) positions available
- Stainless-steel door latches and stainless-steel hinge straps
- Certified DIN 18032-3 – Testing of safety against ball throwing
Folding partitions are a very versatile piece and will give your business new and existing space, without having to spend a large amount of money on the work that would need to be done. These types of walls can be used in offices, hotels, community centres, and schools, etc. The advantage with folding walls in an office space is that they will give you a benefit of an open design in a working environment and if a meeting would arise you have the benefit of an enclosed environment. Most commonly folding walls are used to split up rooms where it would be essential.